• Semi-synthetic penicillin, Ampicillin is a wide range antibiotic and effective to gram positive bacteria and infection caused by E coli or mutated bacteria.
• It reaches to peak plasma concentration within 6~10hrs after administration and shows fast effectiveness. Especially for
Treatment of the following conditions in cattle caused by susceptible microorganisms: Pneumonia, bronchopeneumonia, bronchitis, enteritis, gastroenteritis, dysentery, infectious polyarthritis, porcine edema, pasteurellosis and salmonillosis'
In normal condition, 10mL per 100kg body weight daily by an intramuscular injection.
Incase of serve pathology, dosage may be doubled, 20mL per 100kg body weight.
• Withdrawal period : cattle-28days (3days before lactating)
• Use according to veterinarian's direction.
• Do not use it to pregnant cow.
• Do not use it nei