Trivalent inactivated oil vaccine containing ND (Newcastle Disease) and IB (Infectious Bronchitis)
• Maximized efficacy with the composition of prevailing and variant IB strain
• Minimized vaccination stress with emulsified vaccine with special oil
• For the prevention against Infectious Bronchitis and Newcastle Disease in layer and breeder.
• Especially in case of IB (Infectious Bronchitis), this vaccine is effective in preventing against not only Massachusetts type, which is widely spread in the world, but also domestically prevailing kidney-type IB.
Inject 0.5ãŽ–, intramuscularly in thorax or femoral region, or subcutaneously in cervical region, at 2~4 weeks before egg-laying.
1000 doses/ vial
• Use in accordance with veterinarian’s prescription and instructions.
• Use this product at 1 week interval, when administering any vaccine against infectious Laryngotracheiti