Adopting attenuated Infectious Bursal disease (Gumboro) virus, effective for outdoor application
• Maximized efficacy by independent freeze-drying method
For the immunization in fowl against Infectious Bursal Disease (Gumboro)
This vaccine is administered by oral route (drinking water method)
• Regardless of chicken age, re-hydrated vaccine can be administered to 1,000 heads of chicken by drinking water (oral route).
• When drinking water administration (oral route), the drinkable water (or underground water) without any chemicals added should be used as diluted solution.
• Initial vaccination: 2 to 4 weeks old (chicks without maternal antibody: 1 to 5 days old)
• Booster vaccination (for breeders): 10 to 12 weeks old
1000 doses/ vial
• Use in accordance with veterinarian’s prescription and instructions.
• Please see the description.