For the immunization in fowl against Newcastle Disease and Infectious Bronchitis
• Drinking water: Use after diluting with disinfectant-free neutral underground water.
• Aerosol-spraying: Dilute vaccine with distilled water, then spray the vaccine solution by using a pressure sprayer.
• Ocular or nasal route: vaccine with diluent and place proper quantity on the eye or nostril of each bird
1000 doses/ vial
• Use in accordance with veterinarian’s prescription and instructions.
• Please see the description.