• Adopting attenuated infectious bronchitis virus, KH-120, effective for outdoor application
• Maximized efficacy by independent freeze-drying method
For the immunization in fowl against Infectious Bronchitis
• Drinking water: Use immediately after diluting with disinfectant-free drinking water.
• Aerosol-spraying: Dilute vaccine with distilled water, then spray the vaccine solution by using a pressure sprayer.
• Ocular or nasal route: Reconstitute vaccine with diluent and place proper quantity on the eye or nostril of each bird
1000 doses/ vial
â€¢ Use in accordance with veterinarianâ€™s prescription and instructions.
â€¢ Please see the description.